Monday, March 12, 2018

SBA Madrid

Practising my Spanish

Tulipa Peaches and Cream

The Society of Botanical Artists are holding an exhibition 'Tulipa Tulipae - el tulipan ilustrado', at Real Jardin Botanico, Madrid 20 March to 20th May 2018.
'Peaches and Cream' is one of my paintings in the exhibition. I am really looking forward to visiting this exhibition and seeing a little of Spain. I have never been there before.
I am trying my best to learn some Spanish. With not much luck. I can say hola (Hello) and Gracias (Thank you). I know a little French and German, but Spanish is such a hard language to learn. I think I need to carry my phrase book with me wherever I go. If you are visiting the exhibition and come and talk to me and I reply de nada (your welcome) and nothing else, I apologise, I am trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment